For complete beginners age 10+
A brief introduction to using a sewing machine which will cover all of the basics that you need.
It’s the perfect class to get you started and answer any questions you may have about how to use a sewing machine.
During this session of 1.5 hours, you will learn…
- How to thread your machine from scratch
- What are the good and bad noises that your machine might make!
- Where the bobbin goes and how it should be put into the machine.
- How to change a needle
- sewing around corners
- sewing a curve
- Using the different stitches on the machine
- how to change the feet on your machine
- sewing a button hole
- Using the foot pedal to control your speed
- Keeping your fingers safe
- What to do if your machine threads tangle up