This session is designed to help you feel less terrified of that scary looking machine the Overlocker!
The Overlocker is a fantastic additional machine to have for sewing projects, especially dressmaking, providing you with neat and professional finishes.
Take this opportunity to learn about this wonderful machine, and find out what it is capable of.
During this session you will learn…
- How to thread the machine (probably the most important thing you will need)
- What to do when it comes un-threaded
- How to change the thread colours
- Sewing with 3 and 4 threads
- Changing the differential feed
- Stitch lengths
- Using the rolled hem setting
- Sewing on stretch and non-stretch material
Overlockers and sample fabrics provided