Shop opening times
Tuesdays – Thursdays 10am – 2pm
(term time only)
We may be open other days too
if you are passing, Please check our door to see if we are in and you will be welcome to come and have a look around.
We are in The Hoyle Room, The Parade Hoylake Community Centre, Hoyle Road, Hoylake CH47 3AG
Re-Craftery is a partnership of creative minds between Karen Lawson of Re-Jiggery and Jane Gordon of Crafters & Makers.
Karen and Jane are both makers with a passion for fabrics and a desire to keep beautiful fabrics out of landfill. Both ladies have been making small up-cycled pieces of useful homewares such as cushions, bags, purses and other lovely makes. These are made from the offcuts of fabrics from Karens upholstery business and Jane’s Costume and props business, and also from donated unwanted fabrics.
Karen and Jane have joined forces to re-purpose discarded/unwanted fabrics and craft supplies
- providing a store for donating and taking fabrics
- up-cycling fabrics into exciting craft kits for sale
- Running markets for the redistribution of craft, fabric and haberdashery supplies
- Sharing ideas on how to up-cycle, fix and re-invent fabrics
We do this because…
- Unwanted fabrics and craft supplies are TOO GOOD for landfill
- We can reduce our local environmental impact by re-cycling and re-using these unwanted supplies
- Re-purposing and re-inventing is the way forwards in a creative world
How to donate
We can only take donations when we have space available in our store
Please do not drop off donations without arranging this with us first. We have very limited space
Contact Jane on 07811 933173 or Karen on 07518 137607
or Email – ReCraftery@artsworkshops.co.uk
What we DO take
Good quality fabric
heavier weight fabrics
trims and ribbons etc
Please make sure that the fabrics you are donating are clean and re-useable
We DO NOT accept
Anything that is already made up and is a useable item such as these above are much better donated to charity to be re-used as they are.